10.11.11

Lace for the new collection is on it's way!

I spent a good amount of time this week researching lace suppliers to source lace for my new collections. I was about to try to start ordering lace from a giant factory supplier in China because it's almost impossible to find anything else. I felt a little bad about just buying the normal kind of factory mass produce lace at cheap prices, but I decided it was good enough to be using ethically sourced fabric. When I told JR he pooped on my party and told me I shouldn't be making a compromise like that. So I started looking around a little more and pretty quickly this is what I found:
Eurolaces.

Laces made from %100 organic cotton, and even the manufacturing process involves no chemicals.

My order is shipping from Europe today or tomorrow, and I can't wait to get it!

No comments: